Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just Like Daddy...

This is one of the many reasons why I love Jerry so much...he is such a good Dad. Every Sunday Kaysen watches Jerry brush his teeth so he brushes his, then he watches Jerry shave and acts like he is shaving, after this he watches Jerry put on deodorant and cologne and of course Jerry has to give him some too. Kaysen runs to me in the living room and makes me smell him. He is so excited that he smells like Daddy now! Then he runs back to the bathroom and sees Jerry putting on his tie so he goes into our closet and pulls a tie off the hanger (usually more than just one of them fall to the floor) and runs into the bathroom begging Jerry to help him put a tie on. He says, "hep me! hep me!" ( in his adorable 20 month old voice) I could hear all of this unfolding so I ran and got the camera and got this {KODAK} moment. When they are all done Kaysen is running around the house so excited to smell and look like his Daddy! And I think he has no better person to want to be like!!!

No comments: