Monday, January 12, 2009

Chubby Boy....



Gage doesn't seem to be slowing down in the weight department! We took him in for his 4 month check up and he is now 19lbs 11oz and is in the greater than 97 percentile for weight. The doctor says his computer doesn't compute higher than that!!! He is now 25" long and is in the 51 percentile there. He is such a chubby boy...but I love it. There really isn't a spot on his legs where they don't touch each other.

4 comments:

ashley b said...

He is gorgeous! I sure do love chubby babies. I just want to squeeze on him!

The Evans said...

I dont mind at all! Your boys are adorable! I love Chubby babies. I showed Brandon your blog and he said that we will have to catch up with you and Jerry when we move back up to Snowflake- hopefully by April!! Congrats on the new house, where in Joesph City is it?

C said...

Oh my gosh he's a 20 pounder already! I love him. So cute. Congrats on having two boys - they are cuties! Love their names too. You look great! :)

Alicia said...

What a cute kid. I love it.