This...
Jerry and I have been hanging sheetrock everyday for the past week. Yes, I did say Jerry and I. I did try and help as much as I could. (However, I am usually the photographer so there are no pictures as proof that I was actually working.) Together we carried in every sheet and screwed them in. Luckily we had this jack that could lift it up to the ceiling so I didn't have to stand under it and hold it.
Kaysen was so excited to get a break and have the chance to run around in the irrigation water in Granma Millers backyard. He had a blast!
Both of them passed out on our way back from lunch. They were just working TOO hard.

By Friday we had most of the ceiling done throughout the house, plus the walls in th boys bedroom. (below)
Most of our living room (below) and our kitchen (on the other side of this wall).
Honestly, we got much more accomplished than we thought we would. But guess what?? Jerry has Wednesday and Thursday off so guess where I'll be again???
1 comment:
Wow! You guys sure have gone to town! I am very impressed! Nice work Char-Lee-See
Post a Comment