We made the transition from our house to our new "temporary" house that my sister is kind enough to let us rent. The bad side of this transition is that I do not have internet there...ugh.
I feel....lost.
I didn't realize just how much time I spend on the internet.
I miss the internet.
However, I noticed that I am getting lost in other things that I love much more...
like some Nicholas Sparks books. It has been way too long since I have been able to sit down and read a good book and I am loving it.
I'm also cooking/experimenting with many more recipes and am loving my new set of cookware that I am experimenting with.
Mostly though...
I've gotten lost in my boys.
We've wrestled, read more books and hugged way more than I used to.
This feeling of being lost has somehow made me find and remember some of the really important things that I love!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen! I just spent a month without internet and I loved/hated it. Ha ha! I'm right there with you!
Post a Comment