We finally got our cabinets last week and Jerry has almost finished putting them in. We only lack two more cabinets. I love this part of building because now I'm making the decisions. :)
This picture is closer to the actual color of our cabinets. (They are a bit brighter because the sun is shining right on them) Our camera is messing up so the next picture isn't all that great. You get the idea though...
This is a bad picture of what our kitchen kinda looks like. (The cabinets do look darker here because the sun was going down in this pic and our camera messed up.)
Our cute little helper...or demolisher...
Our other cute helper...or fit thrower...
We also started moving this past week. This is our 2nd truck full of food storage...I must say, I'm pretty proud of our food storage supply, even though we are encouraged not to be "proud."
We have taken 4 truck loads plus a trailer load of "stuff" and it doesn't even seem like we've put a dent in our moving. Oh boy...I didn't realize we had so much stuff. When we moved into this house it was just Jerry & I. We've since had two kids thus causing us to accumulate a lot more junk. The kids were worth it though! I do wonder how I am going to fit all of it in our next house?? Oh boy it is going to be crammed...but oh so worth it when there is no mortgage!!!!
2 comments:
Wow! It's coming right along! I can't wait to see it in December! And boy those kids are growin! Can't you press pause until I get back? Ha ha ha.
Is it sad that your house is only a few feet away and I had to look at your blog to see the cabinets?
Post a Comment