So...Gage's thing is shoes. Jerry and I really laugh about this because we hope that someday he out grows it. For now it makes me laugh and also drives me crazy. He must have a built in radar detector because when my closet door is open he knows it and beelines straight to all the shoes. Within 5 minutes I have 20 pairs of shoes scattered about the house. It is great for entertainment when I need to get something done at that moment but oh such a mess when its time to clean up.
These are all pictures first thing in the morning, as you might be able to tell from the p.j's. (and these are only 5% of the times that I was able to get pictures of him in shoes)
He is such a funny kid. I love all of his little quirks and I hope that I can remember them forever. He is my little daredevil that will climb up and jump off of anything so he definitely keeps me on my toes. He is getting so big and smart too. He puts all of his plates, spoons, cups etc. in the sink when he is done, he's already starting to want to potty train, he runs to the fridge and says muk (milk) when he wants milk, he copies everything Kaysen does (which is not always good), he kisses any picture he sees of a baby, he points to items in books and people in pictures when you ask where they are, and LOVES to point to his nose, eyes, ears etc. and especially loves if you ask him where your nose or ears are. (watch out though...he sure likes to try and get 2 knuckles deep in the nose when you're not paying attention.)
I love this little boy so much and am so glad to be his mom...even on my crazy days, which lately seems to be a lot more often. (this tells me I'm still not ready for #3 so don't even ask) I can't believe that he is almost 17 months old. It's all so crazy but so worth it.
1 comment:
Your boys are adorable! I havent seen you in forever but you look great and you have such a cute family! Your house looks great...its so nice to have a place of your own. Well I hope all is well with you! ps- i hope you dont mind me blog stalking you haha im going to add you to my list of friends :)
Post a Comment