For months now I've been telling Jerry that I am going to go private with this whole blog thing...but I kept putting it off. I'm just too lazy to go through and add everyone.
Well now I've finally decided to stop being lazy.
There have been waaayyyy too many freaky stories happening to people I know and I don't want it happening to me.
Sorry but there's crazy people out there who ruin it for everyone.
I plan to make it officially private on the 5th of April so send me a note by then.
Send me your e-mail address to let me know if you want to keep in touch. When comments are posted and I have added your e-mail I will delete the note so others don't see your e-mail too.
Hopefully we'll be talkin to ya soon!!!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Post a Comment