So this week is Spring Break for school.
However all of my classes are a self pace, hurry up and get it done kind of classes.
It is nice because I choose when to turn things in and what tests to take.
But it is rough because I technically don't have a spring break. My teachers say I don't have to do work this week.
Yeah right.
I have 6 more tests, a 3 page report and a 12 page report due by May 7th in Geography. The only plus side is that I currently have a 96% in this course so if I don't bomb any tests and do decent on my reports I'll keep that A.
Plus I have 7 more tests for Math, which is a rough class and takes major studying for me to pull of the 79% that I currently have in that class. Plus side to this is that if I can keep at least a C in this class (which I HATE getting c's) then I will never have to take another Math class again!!! YAY!!!
Luckily, I've completed my Arizona Constitution course (got an A) so I no longer have that to worry about.
So while many of you are out enjoying your spring break...I'll be sitting here on my laptop researching cotton for my 12 page report.
Oh man aren't you all so jealous??
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nope. I'm not jealous. I know exactly how you feel. :) Good luck in your classes! I'm such a proud little (or big) sister-in-law!
Post a Comment