Thursday, September 23, 2010

Still big...and getting bigger...



Yesterday Gage had his 2 year check up. I thought this boy was getting skinnier. He really seems to have thinned down a lot. When he got on the scale he weighed 34.9lbs. He is in the 92% for his weight. His entire life...all two years...he hasn't gotten below 90% for weight. I guess he really is going to be a big boy. His height was around 36". It was a bit hard to tell because he didn't want to stand very still as they measured. So he was in the 87% for height. It is crazy to me that he is still so big. Most of his clothes are size 3T. He's always been at least 9 months ahead of the size he is supposed to be.

Kaysen will have his 4 year old check up soon. I'm sure that he maybe weighs 34 lbs. It will be fun to see how close their sizes really are. When the wrestle on the floor the competition is very close, it is funny to watch them roll around and try to pin or tickle each other.

No comments: