Monday, September 13, 2010

Gage turns 2!!!


Gage turned 2 on the 30th of August! Crazy, Crazy.

He is obsessed with Mickey Mouse so I did a Mickey Cake...

Okay, a very sad Mickey Mouse Cake.

I wanted to go all out but couldn't get myself to do it so much. We only had a small party for grandparents and we were leaving the next morning for Disneyland. Needless to say I was a bit lazy, and crazy with other stuff. Sorry Gage.


Here he is crying because I am lighting the candles on his cake and he sees Mickey and wants him.





I am the most sad because about 30 minutes after the party I dropped our camcorder...and broke it. We video recorded us singing and him opening present so Jerry didn't take pictures of it all and I was trying to help Gage. Needless to say, we have no pics or videos of him blowing out his candles, which he did all by himself. And immediately after that, he grabbed Mickey off the cake and played with it.


It was a fun little party and we appreciate his grandparents for coming and celebrating the special day with us.


My baby is now two years old and its absolutely crazy to me. He just isn't a baby anymore...


We sure love the little dare devil though and wouldn't trade him for anything.


No comments: