Friday, March 23, 2012

Through the iPhone...

We've been crazy busy lately. So here are just a few random pics of our life. The weather has been beautiful so we've had picnics and swinging galore. The boys are loving it.

The Davy Crockett hat only leaves Gage's head for bed and school. It was quite a job to get him to agree to those terms. It's currently in the washer and he is not too happy about it. He also is sporting a yellow necklace (string) and he blows on it to give it power. That doesn't leave his body either...unless I'm sporting it around to be a princess. He's also learned how to pump himself on the swing.

Kaysen is a master at getting Kynlee and Teagen to laugh. I wish this thing would upload iPhone videos so you could here those chuckles. His last Basketball game is tonight and he's not to happy about it. He's had so much fun. If I'm not sure what he is doing all I have to do is check outside and I'll find him riding his bike. He's on that thing any chance he can get.

The babies gave had a taste of sweet potatoes and carrots now and both of them were a success. Teagen especially loves it which is great because he was much harder to feed the cereal to. Now they both eat all of it. Most nights now they are sleeping from 9:30ish to about 6 which is AMAZING!!! I love those babies. They are the best babies ever! Thank goodness to or I think I would have completely list my mind by now.

Jerry is working an overhaul right now so his only day off is Sunday. We have about 6 more weeks of it and can't wait for it to be over.

My sister asked me to do the receivables for her and I said yes. Which sometimes I wonder when I'll get it done. But I've actually really enjoyed working from home again...even if I am always busy.

(sorry the photos are all at the bottom. It's the only thing I don't like about this app.)

No comments: