Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter...

On Easter Sunday we woke up bright and early and headed off to church at 8:30. My boys were especially good at church that day...even in primary. I'm told that they both acted pretty reverent. (something we've been trying hard to work on. Kaysen just loves to talk to his best friend Tanner. Gage just loves to talk/shout out anything. He doesn't really have a quiet voice but we're working on it)

That afternoon we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Miller's home for an egg hunt. The kids were told that there were special papers in some of the eggs. I had put pics of Christ's life up to and after His Resurrection in there. Once they were found the kids stood up in order of the events. It was a fun little way to teach them about Christ's life a bit more. Since that is what this day is really about. Boy am I thankful for it too. The older I get the more I realize what amazing gifts we are all able to have. Forgiveness and eternal life. Wow! Thank goodness for them or there would be no point to this mortal life.

Here's a few pics of the action. And the Best family pic that we were able to get that day. Boy family pictures are getting harder and harder to do. We can't seems to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time.

Oh yeah. The twins turned 6 months too. They have a dr appointment later this week so I'll do a little recap on them then.

Oh yeah. The man in our family pics is my husband...with a beard. It's an overhaul beard. Him and a few guys aren't shaving until its over. Ugh. I just want it gone. He looks good but it sure doesn't feel good. One more week!!


No comments: