It was a rough day too...
For the past 3 days Kynlee has had a fever but no other symptoms. So I thought it was probably teething. (My boys got horrible fevers every time a tooth came in) However, this morning when I got Kynlee out of her crib she was covered in a rash. So we headed to the doctor. Only to be told that it was Roseola, a virus, that would go away. It could become Thrush and Teagean would probably get the rash too. Luckily, so far Teagen hasn't gotten it, and Kynlee's rash is pretty much gone.
So...onto the good things these babies are doing.
Kynlee is an army crawling pro now. She gets any where and every where. It's just a matter of time before she does the real thing. She's already getting those knees up under her....See those baby push ups??
Then she rocks back and does a modeling pose for us...
And she is almost sitting up by herself. She does it for quite some time, then just gradually rolls onto her side/belly and lays down.
This morning she woke up before anyone else. She just wanted to eat a little bit and go back to sleep. My babies are so used to being laid down and falling asleep on their own, so I don't get much cuddle time. This morning she actually let me hold her for quite some time. I sat there and read Beyonders:Seeds of Rebellion and held this little lady. It was a rare moment...I loved it.
Teagen on the other hand woke up after his sister (usually he's my early riser). As always though I walked in to see this smiling face...
He lays in his crib and just talks and laughs for about 15 minutes before he's ready to get out. I love just listening to those sounds he makes. He's such a happy boy.
He is getting pretty good at the army crawl too. He has just started doing in these past couple of days. He hasn't quite figured out how to get those knees up under him but I know he'll be there soon. He also is about ready to sit up on his own. After a few minutes he just gets so dang excited that he pushed off on his heels and goes flying backwards.
He loves when we go for walks. He loves looking around at everything that passes by. I'm sure he could sit in that thing all day...as long as he has something new to look at every now and then.
He too decided to be nice this morning by letting me snap a picture with him. He's hilarious though. If someone is holding him, he will NOT look at them. He's much too busy looking around at everything else. If someone who isn't holding him talks to him, he'll look at them for a few seconds, smile, and resume looking around. He's just a curious little guy.
It's seriously crazy how fast the time has flown. 7 Months ago these little ones were just making thier debut. It's gone by so fast yet it seems like they've always been a part of this family. It's hard to remember what it was like before. I know it was a lot less hectic, but that's okay.
There are some rough days. Especially lately. They are great babies. It's just hard to spread my time and attention evenly. So my older two end up getting pushed aside or yelled at a bit more, due to my lack of patience. But I'm going to work on it. I am going to do better. Day by day...day by day.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Tell them they need to stop. They are growing up way to fast!
They are getting so big and so adorable!
Post a Comment