Thursday, August 27, 2009

I wanna wear this Mom!!!

My little boy starts preschool in 4 days...this is what he would LOVE to wear. He already thinks he is old enough to pick his clothes out...



I have something else in mind though and I'm trying to get him excited to wear his brand new pants, shirt and shoes for his FIRST day of school. He even has a new Spiderman backpack to take with him.

He seems really excited to go to sh cool. Especially since he found out that his bestest friend Carter will be going to the same preschool. (man I feel sorry for Ms.Nikki...those two boys are a HANDFUL when they are together.)

We will just have to see how he does and how much he really likes it. He really needs this structure and learning in his life. He listens so much better to other people than he does to me.

Part of me wants him to walk in that morning and not look back. Just keep playing, learning and smiling.

The other part of me is saying, "Maybe he will HATE it then my little boy won't be so BIG quite so fast."


All in all....I'm SUPER excited to walk my little boy to school on Tuesday morning. I know that if he needs me...or if I need him than he is only 3 houses down and I can be there in an instant. I can't wait to see all of the amazing things he will bring home and teach to me! I really think that he will absolutely LOVE it!!

1 comment:

Krystin said...

Oh cute! Kembri dresses herself every morning too... it just must be that stage! I like Kaysens outfit, I think he could start a new fad with that! :)
-your crochet or knit whatever stitch it was is so neat! I love it. Thanks! I'm gonna have to post it and show it off..... you are so talented. I'm still working on mine, I have til December :) such a procrastinator