Like Gage's Elvis impression??? He always does a cheesy smile so I had the brilliant idea to try and wait a couple seconds until the cheesy smile goes away then hurry and snap the pic...this is what I got. Still cute huh?
We spent most of our days riding the quads. We saw so many elk, deer and coyote. They boys loved it. Almost every time we hopped on Gage would fall asleep though. I guess he just felt it so relaxing....and everytime he fell asleep I handed him over to Jerry. I trust him driving one handed much more than I trust myself. 
Showing us their muslces...and Gage almost falling off the stump because he got a bit too excited when showing those muscles off.
Showing us their muslces...and Gage almost falling off the stump because he got a bit too excited when showing those muscles off.
The crazy couple that decides to take two boys camping for 3 days.
Helping gather fire wood.
Then we went crawdad fishing in this beautiful creek.
There were some monster crawdad's in there. Kaysen and Gage loved it. Jerry tried to get me to eat the ones we caught....heck no. I made hime through them back.
Camping was really fun this year. My boys were covered in BLACK dirt from head to toe within five minutes. Luckily they could jump in the creek to wash a bit of it off...but it didn't really matter because within 5 more minutes the dirt was back. They had so much fun, riding quads, playing catch, shooting water guns, shooting Kaysen's bow, swinging in the hammock, roasting marshmallows and just being outside roaming the woods.
No comments:
Post a Comment