A few weeks ago Jerry took Kaysen to Father and Sons camping. It was onlyl one night but they both had a lot of fun. Jerry's brother and his son went and so did Jerry's dad. Acording to Kaysen, they all went on a hike to a cave, they ate squeeze cheese and crackers and of course some hot chocolate. Now he thinks we have to have hot chocolate everytime we go camping.
I asked Jerry to please take the camera for me. He knows that I love to get pictures of everything but I can honestly say that I didn't think he would remember to take any. He didn't just surprise me by taking pictures, he actually took pictures like I would. See th picture of those dirty hands??? I would take a picture like that. I found out that this picture was taken just 5 minutes after pulling up to camp.
Doesn't this kid look like he was just having a blast?? I'm excited thaty they will have this memory and many others to share.
Today, Jerry has taken Kaysen to a Diamondbacks game with a few other boy cousins and uncles. It sure is strange just having Gage home. The poor kid is pretty bored without Kaysen around. I guess I'm just not as fun as his brother. I sure am enjoying the little cuddles he continually gives em though.
No comments:
Post a Comment