Wednesday, November 2, 2011

check ups..

Last Thursday Kaysen had his 5 year check up. He weighed 39.6 lbs, 37%, and I can't remember his height right at this moment, only that he was the 41%. So although he thinks he is a giant...he's not. I'll let him keep thinking it though.

While we were there, Teagen had a little procedure done. I hate being in the room when my other boys had it too, so Jer stays in there and I leave. Teagens was the worst by far. After 3 hours, he still hadn't stopped bleeding. The doctor was about to send him to the NICU to see if he was a hemophilliac (sp?).

He sreamed and cried.

I didn't scream, but I cried. I can't handle my babies going through that much pain.

Luckily the bleeding stopped once the doctor let me hold him and calm him down.

While there, we weiged him. He was 5lbs 4oz. He's gained 1 pound since we brougt him home almost 2 weeks ago. He's doin good! He's still smaller than his sister though. She weighed a whoppin 5lbs 13oz! My babies are already getting big...even though they are still smaller than my other two were at birth.

Thankfully the check up showed 2 healthy and growing boys!

1 comment:

Chelsea Coon said...

I couldn't handle the procedure for preston either...so hard to have your babies cry and know that they are hurting! Breaks my heart that your little teagen had a hard time with it. Glad they are healthy though!