Today for Thanksgiving we stayed in Joseph City to party.
Kaysen and Gage just wanted to eat rolls and my homemade whipped cream. Then they just ran around and played with all of their cousins. It was a great and laid back day.
Jerry played basketball. I sat and talked and enjoyed sharing my babies with family. We had plenty of willing hands to hold them.
This year we have so much to be thankful for. I'd have to say that I am so thankful for my health and the health of my family. Especially my babies. We had some scares throughout my pregnancy and I'm so grateful for the fact that all 3 of us came out healthy. I'm grateful for my family and the fact that I know that we can be a family forever if we live for it. This year has been a rollercoaster but it has been so worth it and we truly have been blessed. I couldn't ask for more...except maybe a little more sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment