Saturday, February 14, 2009

He's mine!!


Yes, I love Jerry more today that I did yesterday, but not because it is Valentines Day.


Yes, I am grateful for everything that he has done for me and our kids, but not because it is Valentines Day.


Yes, I do have the greatest husband in the world, but not becasue it is Valentines Day.


Yes, I woke up this morning wondering what I did to deserve this man, but not because it is Valentines Day.



I love Jerry more each day.
Everyday I am grateful for everything that he does for me and our kids.
Everyday I know that I have the best husband in the world.
Everyday I wake up wondering what I did to deserve him.
He is the greatest man in the world. I love how today he showed up with a box of sour candy and milk duds as my Valentines present and in return I gave him skittles and starbursts! Great minds think alike! I don't want anything that is going to cost a ton and he knows that. I love how each day he makes me feel loved and appreciated, not just on Valentines Day.

Yesterday, he even shampooed our carpets for me!! Now tell me that isn't the greatest??? He is always willing to help me out no matter what it is I need help with, even if it isn't an holiday. He works so hard and is the best Dad. I am so lucky that he is MY Valentine but more than that I am so lucky that he will be mine forever!!






No comments: