Then he leans over and acts like he's going. Notice he has an outie? Actually it's a hernia but anyways, he thinks that this is what is helping him go to the bathroom, since the real part is covered with a diaper.
Then he proceeds to flush the toilet.
This little boy makes our home one that is full of laughter. I love it and I love him.
4 comments:
That is hilarious!haha Those pictures are priceless! I love it!
SOO cute. I love reading your posts. Your boys are adorable and it's fun to hear how you're doing. My girls are so close to getting potty trained. They do great naked, but with underwear they get confused, we'll see when it actually happens.
Such an adorable little guy. I am so glad that you live in J.C. What would I do without you at vball? We seriously need to get together sometime soon. See ya tomorrow!
LOL my little girl has a hernia too. Imagine her potty training confusion when she watched her brother use toilet! She did the exact same thing as your little boy.
Post a Comment