Friday, October 8, 2010

Moments...

Today during lunch my boys were very grouchy.

I mean VERY.

In turn, I was becoming grouchy.

I decided it was time for naps.

Kaysen wanted me to lay by him.

Gage wanted to lay by Kaysen.

So I left the room and let the two brothers fall asleep next to each other but highly doubting that they would. They usually just end up playing with each other.

2 minutes later I peek in their room and find them like this....


And they stayed that way for over an hour...until Kaysen woke up because his arm fell asleep from Gage laying on it. I was temped to move Gage so they would sleep longer, but in the end I decided I loved the sight of them being so sweet, way too much to change it.


Luckily they woke up much happier, and to a Mom that was much happier also.


Tonight as I was working on crafts I let the boys watch Dora on Netflix. They were pumped because this doesn't happen very often. (We don't have cable, so they get kinda bored with the same movies over and over.) They hadn't watched much t.v. yet today, Jerry was at work, and I needed to get work done so out came Dora.

As I'm painting I hear Kaysen say, "Gagers. Hey buddy. You wanna sit on my lap?"
Gage says, "yeah!"
Kaysen replies, "Well come here then." and pats his legs.

I walk in to find this...


Gage has his very own chair right next to Kaysens but he opts to sit on Kaysen's lap. Gage is so big Kaysen is barely peeking around his shoulder to see the t.v.

I love moments like these two. Moments when I'm so glad that I have two little boys that are already growing into the best of friends.

1 comment:

Tia said...

Oh man. They are so stinkin' cute!