Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Celebrating the Fourth of July...

We did most of our celebrations on Saturday. We had fun games at the park, a water slide, a pony ride and good food.


Kaysen excelled at the ring toss...






Gage did awesome at the bean bag throwing...





and Gage was an outstanding fisherman...






Kaysen was one heck of a pony rider...




When Gage's turn came to ride the horse, my battery died on my camera. After the pony ride the boys played for a LONG time on the water slide but no pictures were captured :( They sure did have fun though.






Later that night we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Miller's house to let off some fireworks we bought earlier that day.




The kids loved holding the sparklers. I couldn't get Kaysen to sit still long enough for a picture but Gage was more than willing to show me his "fire"




On Monday, Grandma and Grandpa Miller had irrigation so we had a water party and a BBQ. I got so sweet footage of the boys sliding all over the place.




Then we headed to Holbrook and parked right under the fireworks. Almost all cousins were in attendance and piled in the back of our truck or Jeremy's. They were definitely enjoying themselves.










1 comment:

Kristal said...

ok, you're really good at blogging. I used to be. I'm lame now. and uh, I look WAY more pregnant than you at twenty wahtever weeks with 2 babies at 9 weeks with ONE baby. I "popped" 3 weeks sooner with each one. ugh!!! And YES, I swear Eva put some kind of pregnancy addiction ingredient in her salsa. My sister is bringing me a jar today. ugh!