Thursday, December 1, 2011
Dentist...
Gage had his first dentist appointment today. I was a bit worried about how he would do so we had Kaysen go first to show him how it all goes down.
At first Gage was saying, "She scares me" but he quickly got over it and LOVED it.
Kaysen on the other hand is a pro when it comes to going to the dentist. He loves it! Here he is patiently waiting while his brother was in the hot seat.
I used to sit in that exact spot every six months while I watched my mom get her teeth done. I only wish I would have taken a picture of the beautiful view of these fields. Truly, any time of year, this is a beautiful view.
Kaysen= 0 cavities
Gage = 0 cavities
YAY!!
Let's hope for the same news in 6 more months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Holy smokes those boys are growing up!!!!!!
Post a Comment