Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One Healthy Moose

Yesterday I took Gage in for his 6 month check up and shots. Poor kid!
Here are the stats: Weight 22lbs 3oz (still in the greater than 97%)
Length: 26" (48%)
The doctor said that he is "one healthy moose" though! I am so grateful to have 2 healthy boys. I don't realize how grateful I am though until one of them gets sick.(which is hardly ever. knock on wood.) I hate seeing my boys sick, they seem so helpless and I am just a major worrier. So, I am much more at ease when the doctor says that they are healthy. And it makes me so happy when he says that I'm doing good as a mom. Really??? Because sometimes I wonder.
At least I try my best to keep them healthy and teach them all they need to know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean- it always gives me that extra boost of confidence when the doctor tells me I'm doing a good job :).