Monday, March 9, 2009

A nice little trip...

On Thursday & Friday I went to the valley with my mom. It has almost been a year since I have been down there! Pretty sad huh?? The weather was a beautiful, warm and sunny 75 degrees. I loved it!!!

Anyways... we went shopping of course. I went to the SanTan mall for the first time. I loved it! The weather was perfect. Kaysen was so much happier because we were outside while he was strapped in his new double stroller. (I finally broke down and bought one...I know that I'll need it.)

As we are shopping we decided to go to a store The Pumpkin Patch (way cute kid clothes) and on the way there he saw this....

...the play park. It was covered with at least 60 kids and I don't even want to think of how many millions of germs. But he was being such a good boy so I decided to let him run around for a bit. Everytime I tried to take a picture of him he would look away....but he was having so much fun.


After about 10 minutes of running around and going down slides he runs by a little boy that is playing in the dirt with a tractor. IRRRCH!!! The brakes come on, he instantly stops and starts playing in the dirt with these two little boys. From that moment on he could care less about the other kids and toys. He had all that he needed...a tractor, a stick and DIRT!!! He is all boy!!

No comments: