Kaysen absolutely loves going to the park. If I even drive by it he smiles at me and says, "Nice boy, Momma." (meaning he is a nice boy so I should let him play) Man does he catch on quick...when he wants something!
Jerry had Tuesday off and it was a pretty nice day so we went in the woods again for a little picnic. After this we told Kaysen that we would take him to the park. The whole time we were driving there he was saying, "oooh! ooohhh! Sliiiiide!!!" As soon as we got there he slide down "the dark one" head first. He was a bit scared at first but kept doing it again and again.
Then he asked me to take of his shoes so that he could pile dirt on top of his feet. Needless to say he had a blast!!
He is so much happier when he can go outside and play...even if it is only for a few minutes. So I'm all for a day at the park.
3 comments:
How nice! That video is so funny! He is one cute kid.
How cute, that is one of Brigette's favorite places to go too!!!
Charlsye!!!! Im so glad I found your blog! Your boys are so darn cute!!! I would love to invite you to view my blog just send me your email address!! Im so excited to talk to you! lol.. :)
abdbwaite@hotmail.com
love,
:) Bryanna
Post a Comment