To keep myself from pouting, crying, yelling etc. I have decided to write something good about anything bad. So....here it goes!!!
Jerry is working nights.
Plus side, Jerry only has 2 more nights of work then he is off for a week!!!
Kaysen has been crying for Daddy to "pway with him" but Jerry is sleeping and can't.
Plus side, my son loves his dad.
I have to get both of my boys, fed, bathed, read to and put to bed by myself.
Plus side, I get more one on one time with both of them.
The house is too quiet once my boys are in bed.(I hear everything...and tend to worry about what each noise is.)
Plus side, I have time to read my scriptures and forget about all of the wierd noises.
I have worked more in the past two days than I have in the past 2 weeks.
Plus side, bigger paycheck??
Kaysen is talking so much but also tends to scream, "I don't want it!!!" or "I don't like it!!!" all the time!
Plus side, he is learning to say his prayers all by himself. (even if he is blessing the food during his night time prayer.)
Kaysen isn't the least bit interested in potty training.
Plus side, he won't seem to grow up SOOO fast.
Gage is waking up every few hours just to make sure I am there.
Plus side, I get to see my sweet baby and tickle his face for a couple seconds before he quickly falls asleep.
Gage screams everytime I walk out of the room.
Plus side, he loves me.
The weather is windy and cold.
Plus side, I have a home to keep me warm.
"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache. - Marjorie Paye Hinckley
(p.s. thanks Bryanna for having this quote on your blog. I needed it!!!)
Jerry is working nights.
Plus side, Jerry only has 2 more nights of work then he is off for a week!!!
Kaysen has been crying for Daddy to "pway with him" but Jerry is sleeping and can't.
Plus side, my son loves his dad.
I have to get both of my boys, fed, bathed, read to and put to bed by myself.
Plus side, I get more one on one time with both of them.
The house is too quiet once my boys are in bed.(I hear everything...and tend to worry about what each noise is.)
Plus side, I have time to read my scriptures and forget about all of the wierd noises.
I have worked more in the past two days than I have in the past 2 weeks.
Plus side, bigger paycheck??
Kaysen is talking so much but also tends to scream, "I don't want it!!!" or "I don't like it!!!" all the time!
Plus side, he is learning to say his prayers all by himself. (even if he is blessing the food during his night time prayer.)
Kaysen isn't the least bit interested in potty training.
Plus side, he won't seem to grow up SOOO fast.
Gage is waking up every few hours just to make sure I am there.
Plus side, I get to see my sweet baby and tickle his face for a couple seconds before he quickly falls asleep.
Gage screams everytime I walk out of the room.
Plus side, he loves me.
The weather is windy and cold.
Plus side, I have a home to keep me warm.
"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache. - Marjorie Paye Hinckley
(p.s. thanks Bryanna for having this quote on your blog. I needed it!!!)
2 comments:
Oh how do us mothers do it?? One day at a time! You do have a different situation then me, but I can relate in many ways to this! I love how you always find the good in things Charlsye, You are such an awesome mother!! I can't wait to get together soon!!!
I feel ya 100%!! I HATE it when Danny works night. But I also love it because I get the kids (and TV) to myself.
Post a Comment