8 Item Tag
Here are the rules:
1)Post the rules on your blog
2)Answer the six '8' items on the tag.
3)I tag: Anyone who wants to
Favorite TV Shows:
1. Jon & Kate plus 8
2. American Idol
3. King of Queens
4. Two & A Half Men
5. CMT
6. A Baby Story
7. Bringing Home Baby
8.
Things I did Yesterday:
1. Took a shower
2. Worked
3. Did some laundry
4. Got my boys dressed
5. Took my boys to the Library
6. Went to Wal-mart
7. Went to my moms
8. Read "Playing for Pizza" by John Grisham
Things To Which I'm Looking Forward:
1. Jerry being off for a week
2. Gage to start sleeping through the night
3. Going to the zoo
4. Warm weather
5. Camping ALOT this summer
6. Finishing our house an selling this one
7. Sleep
8. Going to a Spring Training Baseball game
Favorite Restaurants:
1. Texas Roadhouse
2.TGI Fridays
3. Olive Garden
4. El Cupidos
5. Evas
6. Jason's Deli
7. Mimi's Cafe
8. In N Out Burger
Things on My Wish List:
1. Be a good mom & wife
2. My family to be healthy and happy
3. Save some money
4. Lose 10 more pounds
5. Sell our house and finish our new one
6. Finish school
7. The weather to get warm
8. Gage to sleep through the night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jon and Kate plus 8 is my FAVORITE!!! I never miss that show. I record it hehe... and WE LOVE texas roadhouse! yummmmy. lol..
:) Bryanna
Post a Comment