In the past few days Gage has really figured out how to get around. He has been rolling to get anywhere he needs but he has just now realized that he can crawl too. It isn't a real, belly off the floor type of crawl but it defiantly gets him where he wants to go. He is growing up so fast! I am excited that he is starting to crawl...but that means he will be getting into even more stuff than he already is. I'm defiantly going to have to keep an eye on him now.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is so cute. I love how he uses that head as leverage to get going. too cute.
What a doll!!! and I really love your TV post! I think its awesome you did that!! We have gone back and forth with it. its really depends on each family i think. And I LOVE Hilary Weeks! :)
Love
Bryanna
Post a Comment