Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Major Triumphs


Kaysen has now made it a full 24 hours without a single accident!!! (pretty good since he has only been potty training for a week and a half now.)He is finally telling me when he needs to go to the bathroom, no matter where we are at. I love it!


And for being so good...this BIG boy deserves more than just stickers.


Maybe. Just maybe we'll indulge in a little bit of Dairy Queen!! (this may be more of a treat for me)



Also, Gage finally cut his first tooth on Monday night! I'm sure this explains why my normally easy going, laid back son has been quite the handful the past couple days. Hopefully this will cure the grouchiness (not just him)

2 comments:

Blain&Deedra said...

Congratulations. It's a major hurtle. And sorry about the teething that stinks, but your boys are so cute.

Heidi said...

YAY! GO Kaysen! What a big boy. I think Dairy Queen is a well deserved treat for both of you haha. It's hard work for you too.
Teething is awful! I feel so bad when Royce is getting them, he only has his 2 bottoms so far. But he has had a knot on his top for about 3 weeks :( Still no tooth though.