If you click HERE you will read a few funny stories about Kaysen and the many times he makes me want to shrink and hide, but laugh all the while.
This past week we were in church when he saw this little baby across the aisle from us.
I said isn't that a cute little boy...because man he is. He just has these chubby cheeks that make me remember Gage as a baby
Kaysen says, "Yeah he sure is cute. But mom why is he dark like a Lamanite?"
I was busy wrestling Gage and didn't completely here this statement so I asked him what he said.
Quite a few decibles louder he replied, "MOM, I SAID...why is THAT boy dark like a Lamanite?"
Oh how I wish I wouldn't have asked him to repeat what he said.
You see, this little boy is a very cute little black boy with the cutest curly hair and chubby cheeks.
I may need to add that this isn't the first black child he has seen...we are not that sheltered here.
On Saturday we read the story in 2nd Nephi about how the Lamanites skin was darkened because of their unrighteousness. The book we read from has pictures and Kaysen was asking which guys were the "wicked Lamanites" then went on pointing to each and every one of them he saw in the book.
Once again, it goes to show that this boy does listen even when I think he isn't and also repeats what he is taught anytime he wants to repeat it....
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment