He woke up to some whole wheat pancakes with strawberries and homemade whip cream, bacon and eggs for breakfast.
We are not major cake eaters, so I decided to put candles in the pancakes for him to blow out.
After taking this picture he asked me not to post it...but it's the only one I have of him blowing out the candles. He was a little exagerative when blowing out the candles. He was making Kaysen laugh. As he blew out the candles we sang the Happy Birthday song to him and I think Kaysen was definitely more excited to sing than anyone else was.
After breakfast Jerry did what he does best.
He went to a friends house and helped pour concrete. 3 hours later they were done, so then he went to help his Dad and brother who are just starting to build their home.
I'd have to admit that many times I get exhausted just thinking about how much Jerry works. This week was his long change and everyday he had something he was helping someone else with. I'll also admit that many times I tend to get a bit grouchy about it. I just want him home with me, relaxing.
In the end I think to myself that I sure am glad that I am a wife that can complain about a husband working too much than husband that does nothing at all.
He is such hard worker and that is actually one of the many things I love the most about him.
Overall he says he had a good birthday, even though he didn't relax all that much...but does he ever?
Happy Birthday Jer!!! I hope that it really was a good day and I hope that we can spend at least 27 more birthdays together.
2 comments:
Hey Charlsye! I ended up making a whole new private blog and i was wondering if you could add me, the new email address is spencercoon85@gmail.com, Thanks!
oh and leave me your email address on my old blog and ill add you to the new one!
Post a Comment