Yesterday before we headed to church I had Jerry take a picture of me. Something is up with our camera and it didn't want to give us a clear picture at all. So here is the best we can get so far.
I am now 20 weeks!
The babies are both moving like crazy and most of the time I can distiguish which one is moving around in there. I am well over 1/2 way done with this pregnancy now too. As my doctor told me, we'll be happy if we can keep them in there until 35 weeks at least. Let's hope so. That is only 15 weeks away and will be here before we know it. Hopefully they can stay in there even longer than that though. The longer the better, even though I know I will be even more uncomfortable the longer they are in there, they need to keep on growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment