To me I look so much bigger than I did just 2 weeks ago. I also had an ultrasound and a Doctors appointment today. My cervix is about 2.9cm so my Dr. is sending me to a high risk specialist in the valley for a second opinion. So for now I'm just on slight bedrest and hope that's how it stays. We'll see what they tell me to do. I am measuring 27 weeks so I'm 5 weeks bigger than the average Singleton pregnancy. Right on schedule...I'm told. I have gained 14lbs so far but can tell that the weight will be coming on at a much faster rate, and that's fine by me as long as my babies are healthy.
The babies looked great and healthy. The girl was weighing 15 oz and the boy was 14 oz. They were to twisted up to get a good length on them though. The girl's feet were against the boys head and she just kept kicking him. It was really funny to watch. We got a ton more pictures but I haven't scanned them and saved them to the computer yet. It is so weird being able to see them grow and progress. We only got one ultrasound with our past pregnancies but today was already our 4th so we've seen them develop and change a lot. It has been awesome to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment