Monday, June 20, 2011

Quarter of a Century....







Yep I am officially a quarter of a century old now. Today was kicked back day. It is the first time Jerry has had my birthday off since we have been married. So it was really nice to just spend the day as a family, shopping, playing a couple rounds of WAHOO and just being together. He got a baby sitter and took me out for Italian Food that was delicious and totally hit the spot. He sure is getting good at surprising me and arraning dates. I'm loving it.






Turning 25 hasn't been that big of a deal to me. The main thing I realize is that I'm going on my 3rd and 4th child and I'm pretty young for that. Am I going to be able to handle it??? I hope so. I also think about the things I want to accomplish and have accomplished and realize that I'm lacking in a few areas but hope that I can do better in the next 25 years. The past 25 have been fun and I've learned a lot but I bet that the next 25 will be even better. c

No comments: