Friday, October 21, 2011

First (Real) Bath...


Kynlee's umbilical cord fell off when she was 7 days old. Teagen's fell off when he was 11 days old.  Since it would be twice as hard to give her a real bath and him a sponge bath I held off on the real bath until both of them had lost their umbillical cords.  Today they are 13 days old and they got their first real bath. We do these in the kitchen sink for the first couple months. 


Here is Kynlee. Look how tiny her little body is but how round her head and face is becoming.  She's going to be round like Gage I think.


Mr. Teagen on the other hand has a longer skinny face and skinny body. I think he is going to be built a bit more like Kaysen. 
At first both of them were so mad about being naked. Then their little bodies became submerged in the water and they instantly relaxed and were in heaven...until their bodies came out of the water.  They loved being wrapped up and cuddled by Dad in the towel and were once again mad as mom uncovered them and rubbed lotion all over their tiny bodies.  I love the smell of their little bodies all covered in that sweet lotion scent.  I could hold them and smell it all day.

1 comment:

Kendyl said...

how fun! they are so cute!!! its fun to follow and see how REAL life with twins is.. even though i have NO IDEA!!! you are a strong girl!!!!!