My friend is the Primary President in our ward and she just had to call me and tell me what Kaysen said in Primary.
Uh oh.
I was honestly worried about what may have come out of his mouth. He is a 5 year old boy after all and I've heard some pretty funny things from other kids.
So. For sharing time the teacher had a bowl of mixed fruit and then another bowl of just oranges. She spoke of how nice it is that we have agency and can choose if we want a bunch of different fruits. She asked what would happen if we couldn't choose and we HAD to have only oranges???
My son eagerly replied....
"Your bum would burn!!!".
I guess it was hard to keep a straight face after he said it. I was mildly embarrassed. But he does make a sound point there...
And I know he could have said something even worse somehow.
My friend says she's going to make a book of all the funny things he has said. She has told me others, I just can't think of them now.
Oh boy the innocence of youth. How nice it would be to be 5 again and be able to say what really comes to mind.
I love how this boy is always making me laugh. Keep it up Kaysen.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is so funny!!! i love the little things they say!
Post a Comment