Wednesday, February 1, 2012

4 Generations...


Here is Kynlee with her Great Grandma Roma Henrie, Grandma Karen Miller and me.  Although this is Jerry's grandma and mom...it is still 4 generations.  My maternal grandmother passed away nearly 6 years ago now. So I can't get one with my family. But these ladies right here are family and boy am I glad they are. 

I'm excited that we were able to get this picture.  I hope that this little girl gets something from each one of them.  They have good stories and experiences that will teach her alot some day.  

Hopefully soon I'll get a 4 generation picture of my boys....I can't believe I haven't done it yet.  Here's to getting it done.  

1 comment:

Tia said...

Grandma Henrie and I just looked at this picture and she said, "We approve! We think that's special!" Thanks for making our day! :)