Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Decorations

This year I am trying to be more festive. I really want to put a lot of decorations up in my house...the problem is that I don't have very many and I am too cheap to buy a ton and not crafty enough to think of ones to make. So I have put up the only ones that I have and hope that it will work for now. I was brave enough to put up my Nativity Scene because it says that it is one for kids...yeah well Kaysen has already broken Joseph's staff, and an ear on the donkey and the cow. Oh well, he is learning who they are as he breaks them! I really want to put up Christmas lights...well have Jerry put up Christmas lights but that seems to be a problem since he is never home when there is light outside. This yearI decided to go ahead and put my Christmas tree up by myself this year. Jerry is always working and gets home too late at night so he never feels like doing it. So I pulled the box of decorations out of the shed and went to work. At first Kaysen was so excited to help me. That is until the christmas tree box was empty. He was way too interested in the box. So as I decorated Kaysen tore apart the box...but hey he had fun and I was able to get my tree up without any accidents. It isn't anything special but it works. Now that the box is put up Kaysen won't leave the tree alone.

1 comment:

Krystin said...

sounds like our family this chrismas! putting up all the decorations without dad! gotta love the ten hour days huh! looks great though! your home is coming along pretty fast too... it seems!