skip to main |
skip to sidebar
After we finally got the foundation poured to our new little house we placed our hand prints on the front porch. Gage won't hold his hand open long enough for a hand print so we did his cute little foot. I know its hard to tell which hand is Jerry's and mine...that's why our initials are under them...I have giant hands...don't laugh!
Here Kaysen is trying to be such a big helper for Daddy. He has his little toy hammer is is pounding away on some screws. They don't budge but hey, it's keeping him busy!
The walls and trusses are finally up! Actually even the sheeting is on the roof now too. Jerry is painting today and shingling tomorrow!! All I can say is, this house may be pretty small but Jerry is doing such a good job. I am so thankful that I have a husband that can build our home and a family that helps us do it...this definitely saves us money...and it makes our home something to be proud of! Good job Babe!
2 comments:
the house looks like it is coming along so fast!!
how exciting! i love the handprints and the little tiny foot!
Post a Comment