skip to main |
skip to sidebar
While I was unloading the dishes yesterday Kaysen decided to come over and help me. I turned around and put some pans in the cupboard and when I turned back around Kaysen had my pump put together and placed it on his belly button! Okay...I promise that I only do this when he is sleeping. He has caught me doing it once and I stopped because I know that he is such a copy cat...and what do you know??? He copied me on this too! Yes, it is kinda embarrassing but funny so I decided to let you all know about it. I know that I will look back and laugh about it.
Also, yesterday I was in my office working when I realized that it was much too quiet in the house. I searched for Kaysen and finally found him on my bed, with his blanket wrapped around him, my straightener beside him and my book in his lap. When he saw me he says, "Ugh...Mommy. I Mommy." I promise that he is a little boy...and loves to play in the dirt and loves trucks but every now and then he likes to copy me. I guess that I better watch what I am doing around him.
No comments:
Post a Comment