Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

This is a little bobble head turkey that I made at Kendyl's house. Too cute!
We found these dorky glasses and tried to get a picture of Gage with them on, however he did not like them at all and squirmed until we took them off.

Kaysen had the funnest time rolling leftover dough. We gave him cookie cutters and a mini roller and he went to town. 30 seconds into it he was covered in flour but having a blast. He just loves to cook and be a big helper.


We spent this Thankgiving with Jerry's family in Joseph City. We ate way too much good food then let our bellies rest for bit then played some volleyball at the church. It was so much fun but it made me realize how out of shape I am. Just about everyone in his family is really good at volleyball so it was competitive and fast...I just about died. But it felt so good to play again!

No comments: