Thursday, December 4, 2008
Good Job Jer!
Jerry just got a promotion at APS!!! We have been hoping and praying that this would happen...afterall that is why we are building a house in Joe City. Jerry did training for this job for the past year but wasn't guaranteed a new position. He had to apply for the job, pass the interview and then pass 4 differant tests before they offered him the new job. I'm really proud of him because he has taken classes for the past 2 semesters and he has been studying really hard, late at night after work and early in the morning before work so that he could get this job. Because of this job I can continue staying at home with my boys which is the greatest blessing. So thanks Jer for working so hard for us and GOOD JOB!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Charlsye! I spotted your blog on Deedra's haha. Hope u don't mind. This is Heidi - from your CNA class. haha, remember me? I guess you worked with my aunt monica at transnation. haha. well your boys are darling. its neat to see what you've been up to. take care. come check out my little family blog :) talk with ya later
Thank you. Your boys are adorable. I was reading how your 2 year old was putting your pump up to his belly. haha. kids! Royce (my baby) he is going to be 4 months old on Christmas Eve. :) and he is actually fitting into 0-3 months. haha. he was in newborn for a long time. he was almost 3 weeks early. so his is still a little guy. :) so are you all ready for Christmas and everything?
Good job Jerry!! That's soooo nice!
Post a Comment