Saturday, December 27, 2008
What a Wonderful Christmas!!!
This Christmas was by far the best Christmas ever!!! Kaysen was finally old enough to understand what was going on and had a blast opening up all of his presents. I felt like a little kid on Christmas Eve because I was so excited to wake up Christmas morning and see the big smile on Kaysen's face when he saw what Santa had left for him. We had a good day just spending time with family and watching all the kids play with all of thier new toys. If anything...this Christmas just made me more excited for many more of them to come! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute you getting so excited for Kaysen to open up his Christmas gifts! I can't wait til Royce can enjoy Holidays haha. so wow Gage was 2 1/2 weeks early and he is SO big! That is awesome that he is so healthy and gaining the weight. Royce is slowly getting bigger. I had to pretty much go to just formula feeding him. Because he hates to breast feed. So since he has just been getting 10 oz here and there of my milk and tons of formula he has been packing on the pounds. (wow that was a long sentence, probably a run-on lol) oh well. So how was you new years? did you guys stay up and party?
Post a Comment