Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's gooey...

On Thursday Kaysen had a fieldtrip to the Willis Farm Pumpkin Patch. He LOVED it. I made the mistake though of telling him he was going to the Pumpkin Patch a whole week before he actually got to go. Every morning he would wake up and say, "I'm awake from my nap. Now it's time for the pumpkin patch!!!" And each day I had to say, "Not yet." He was bummed out until the morning he said it and I said, "Yeah!!! We're going to the pumpkin patch today!" He was so excited to get to school that day he ate ALL of his breakfast super fast. (which NEVER happens)
On Friday when Jerry woke up from his nap (he worked the night before) we carved our pumpkin.

Kaysen was so excited to reach inside the pumpkin because at school this week he learned what was inside. He did such a good job of pulling all of the "gooey" stuff out of it. He did 90% of it all by himself.


Here is Daddy carving the pumpkin. Kaysen kept saying,"Momma, I be careful with dat knife. Let me do it. I won't cut myself." Then would flash me a cheesy little smile. Don't worry, I didn't let him do it. Even though that smile was pretty darn cute.


I wanted a picture of all of my boys but as soon as we put the pumpkin in front of Gage he pulled the top off and stuck his hand down in it. He loved the feel of it too.


Finally...a CHEESY picture of ALL my boys.


No comments: