.jpg)
This year Kaysen wanted a dinosaur themed birthday party with a Green Dinosaur cake to match his new Dinosaur Green bedroom.
Luckily I was able to find a pinata at last minute that fit in perfectly with the theme. All of the kids loved it. They of course went crazy when the candy started to fly out.
I video taped the whole party but somehow forgot to take picture of everything too. So I missed getting pictures of singing him Happy Birthday and blowing out his candles.
Most of our family was able to come and celebrate. He absolutely loves when all of the kids come over to play. I think that is what he'll love most about Joseph City...he'll never get bored with 17 cousins to run around with!!
Luckily Ms.Nikki let him blow out a candle at school and she took a picture of it. Here he is with his birthday crown and cake.
Luckily Ms.Nikki let him blow out a candle at school and she took a picture of it. Here he is with his birthday crown and cake.
Here he is opening his new dinosaur coloring book. She couldn't have gotten him a more perfect gift. Thank you Ms.Nikki!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment