I woke up yesterday to this handsome (and tired) guy making me and our boys some breakfast.
I'd have to say...he did a dang good job with the heart shaped pancakes. I simply make them pink when I've done them in the past. This guy has some mad skills though and made some awesome pink heart pancakes.
Honestly though. Valentine's Day just isn't a HUGE holiday in our family. I don't know why. A day about LOVE...why not celebrate it? I guess I just wish that each day is about love, not just this one. It sure was a nice change though.
So today I loved that Jerry made me breakfast.
I loved that we had a little picnic at the park and watched our boys play as we sat on a bench holding hands and talking about our life.
I loved that for F.H.E. we recorded each one of us saying at least one thing that we love about each person in our family. It will be great to look back and watch that video in a few years.
No comments:
Post a Comment