Friday, February 4, 2011

Today We..

I loved today.

My boys were happy 90% of the time. Which made me happy for 90% of the day!!!

In July we were introduced to a new game called Wahoo.

It has now become a part of our daily lives...

Jerry and I play best of 3 (or 5) almost every night. It's a great way for us to spend 30 minutes together, without having to talk about what's going on in our life. We are just together and having fun. I look forward to these 30 minutes every day.

Kaysen begs me and/or Jerry to play with him at least once a day even though he doesn't even understand all of the rules. He just loves to play with us.

Today Kaysen and I played 3 rounds. All of which he beat me at....all on his own. All he has to do is say, "Get a One! Get a One!" and he'll roll a One....(or whatever number it is he needs.)



Gage loves to sit there and help us roll our dice. And even move our marbles...when they don't need moved.


My boys were so good today that I let them have a picnic for lunch.

Well, and indoor one since it's FREEZING outside right now.

They were in heaven eating a sandwich, apples and watching Jungle Book.



Kaysen loves for me to read books to him and is starting to read them back to me...at least he just has his favorites memorized and recites them to me. His favoriets being "Little Bunny Foo Foo", "Smash! Crash!" "Hiccupotamus", and his PIXAR storybook collection.


Gage will only sit still if one of his favorites are being read. Otherwise he's running all over the place as I read to Kasyen. Gage loves any book with Mickey of course,and any "Little Critter" book plus "Little Bunny Foo Foo"





Today we read MANY books.


And today we just had fun together, staying warm and being together. Without as much yelling as what usually happens in our home.


No comments: