That doesn't mean that I wouldn't LOVE to have a little girl to dress up some day though.
So until the day I do have a little girl (which may never happen and that's still okay too) I will live vicarioiusly through others....
This weekend I threw a baby shower for my Sister-In-Law that is expecting a little girl in just 2 weeks.
She's not picky and told me to choose all of the decorations, etc.
So I chose my two favorites... hot pink and bright green.
I made a diaper cake for her...
And made a bow that matches the outfit I bought for her perfectly. (Although I have to photo of the outfit.)
I probably have about 50 bows just sitting in a box that I've made and can't wait to use on a little girl of my own. So far...I've just been giving them away as baby gifts.
Kaysen and Gage loved that I was making my famous (in my family) fruit dip that consists of marshmallow puff and cream cheese. They both had a hay day licking the spatula and mixer.
No comments:
Post a Comment