Friday, March 4, 2011

Date Night...

I go through spurts...obviously you can see this by my awesome blogging pattern.

I blog everyday for 2 weeks straight.

Then I find something else to fill my time for a bit and blogging gets put on the back burner.

But I am still going to continue to blog at least 3 things that I loved about that day and hope that it gets me in a better habit and I blog more often again.

Today I loved that the weather was nice enough to let my boys play outside without being all bundled up.

Today I loved that I got my house in a bit more orderly fashion...not that it will last though :)

But the MAIN thing that I loved about today was that Jerry and I finally went on a date.

This guy is an awesome guy, however he kinda slacks in the "date planning" section. If I want to go on a date...it happens because I arrange it.

So that is precisely what I did.

I told him on last night that we were going on a date. No questions asked and he didn't get to be picky about what we were doing.

I told him we hadn't done this activity since we were first married.

I thought he wouldn't be able to guess it.

He did.....



There is not a picture of me included in this post because my rear end looks the size of TEXAS. Besides, Jerry looks much more athletic and better than I do :)

We simply went bowling and I officially got the lowest score of my life (bad back right?) then went for dessert at DENNY'S but of course they didn't have what we wanted so I got wings and he got chicken strips and fries.

It was a great little date...and I'm hoping my wonderful husband will be arranging the next one :)
It

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Ah, wings! Those are the best. What a fun date! Bowling is always fun even if you're not good (like me!) and the weather was SO nice today. We hardly spent any time inside at all.